Jia Guo is currently an Associate Professor in the School of Architecture and Urban Planning at Soochow University.
Jia Guo was a postdoc researcher at the Technical University of Munich. Jia received her PhD from the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). After, she has been working as postdoc researcher at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. Her main research interests are travel behavior, transportation planning, residential location choice, autonomous vehicles, and shared mobility.
- Guo, J., Feng, T., and H.J.P. Timmermans. 2020. Co-Dependent Workplace, Residence and Commuting Mode Choice: Results of a Multi-Dimensional Mixed Logit Model with Panel Effects. Cities, Vol. 96, 102448.
- Guo, J., Feng, T., Zhang, J., and H.J.P. Timmermans. 2020. Temporal Interdependencies in Mobility Decisions over the Life Course: A Household-level Analysis using Dynamic Bayesian Networks. Journal of Transport Geography, Vol 82.
- Guo, J., Feng, T., and H.J.P. Timmermans. 2019. Time-varying Dependencies among Mobility Decisions and Key Life Course Events: An Application of Dynamic Bayesian Decision Networks. Transportation Research Part A, Vol 130, 82-92.
- Guo, J., Feng, T., and H.J.P. Timmermans. 2018. Modeling Co-dependent Choice of Workplace, Residence and Commuting Mode using An Error Component Mixed Logit Model. Transportation, 1-16.
- Guo, J., Susilo, Y., and A. Pernestål. 2020. Temporal Elements of Expectation and Perception in Adopting Autonomous Buses Services: Evidences from Stockholm. Transportation Research Board 99th Annual Meeting, Washington D.C., USA, 2020.
- Guo, J., Cumbane, S., Digofalvi, G., and Y. Susilo. 2019. Towards a Sustainable Use of Electric Vehicles: The Design of a Stated Adaptation Web Survey Tool. The 24th International Conference of Hong Kong Society for Transportation Studies, Hong Kong.
2020 – 2021
|Postdoc researcher |
Technical University of Munich
2019 – 2020
|Postdoc researcher |
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
|2015 - 2020|| |
Urban Planning and Transportation group
Eindhoven University of Technology
- Transportation Research Part A
- Journal of Transport Geography
- Networks and Spatial Economics
- Transportation Letters
Awards and scholarships
March 2020, EuroTech fellowship: Technical University of Munich, Germany,
(Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND project under Horizon 2020)