7th International IEEE Conference on Models and Technologies for Intelligent Transportation Systems
16 – 17 June 2021
Online due to COVID-19 instead of at Aquila Atlantis Hotel, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
The chair of Transportation System Engineering of the Technical University of Munich (TUM) is organising the 7th IEEE International Conference on Models and Technologies for Intelligent Transportation Systems MT-ITS 2021. The conference, which was supposed to take place in Heraklion (Crete, Greece), will instead be held virtually, due to the current pandemic situation. Streamed events will include keynotes, breakout sessions, and interactive sessions thanks to a dedicated platform that is currently being prepared for the event.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion in the Scopus indexed IEEE Xplore Digital Library conference proceedings (Conference number 49943). The organizing committee is establishing agreements with some top journals for special issues related to the works presented at the conference.
- Special session request deadline: August 1st, 2020 extended to September 1st, 2020
- Paper submission deadline: October 1st, 2020 extended to October 22nd, 2020
- Notification of acceptance and recommendation for Special Issue: December 15th, 2020 postponed to January 31st, 2021
- Final paper and early registration: February 15th, 2021 March 31, 2021
- Conference: June 16-18, 2021