The 25th Euro Working Group Transportation (EWGT) conference was held at the University of Cantabria, Santander, Spain from 6-8th September 2023. The conference had sessions on transport modeling and control, planning, and operation, and innovative and sustainable solutions. The conference was attended by researchers and practitioners worldwide and provided an excellent opportunity to present one's research and receive feedback. TSE presented the following research in the presentation and poster sessions at the conference:
- Santa Maiti, Carlos M. Lima Azevedo, Constantinos Antoniou, En-route Transfer-based Dynamic Ride-Sharing.
- Filippos Adamidis, Vishal Mahajan, Constantinos Antoniou, Development of data-driven car-following models: a sensitivity analysis of reaction times.
- Qing-Long Lu, Wenzhe Sun, Jiannan Dai, Jan-Dirk Schmöcker, Constantinos Antoniou, An MFD-Based Optimization Approach to Improve Transportation System Resilience under Infrastructure Disruptions
- Christelle Al Haddad, Data Handling: Good Practices in the Context of Natu- ralistic Driving Studies.
- Mohamed Abouelela, David Duran-Rodas, Constantinos Antoniou, A Different Approach to Evaluate the Equitable use of Shared e-Scooter.
- Vishal Mahajan, Carlos Llorca, Rolf Moeckel, Constantinos Antoniou, Which (open) data do transport modelers really use?
- Qing-Long Lu, Vishal Mahajan, Cheng Lyu, Constantinos Antoniou, Analyzing Crowding in Public Transport during 9-EUR Ticket using Crowdsensing Data.