The Chair of Urban Structure and Transport Planning of TUM would like to cordially invite you to participate as part of a research study to evaluate the benefits and trade-offs of urban vegetation and greenery for active modes of transport (walking and cycling) in Munich. Participants will be rewarded with educational or discount materials for up to 100 euros!
You Are Welcome If You:
- Are between 18 and 40 years old.
- Either study or work in Munich.
- Are available for 2 weeks during winter 2023 and 2 weeks during summer 2024.
- Have a bike or are a (frequent) walker, or both.
- Participating in an introductory workshop and a closing workshop.
- Be available for both summer and winter for the two-week period in each season.
- Participating in open interviews (We arrange it according to your schedule).
- Writing and keeping track of your own travel diaries. We will provide the equipment for this.
Location: Munich, wherever you live.
To Register Use the Following Link: https://forms.gle/3ULLPpF1yRBJbpUa9
The given infromation can also be downloaded as pdf here.