Living lab e-MicrOmoBilitY
The objective of MOBY is the development of an implementation guideline through a generic information tool for the successful integration of e-micromobile solutions into the existing mobility systems of three pilot cities: Copenhagen, Munich and Tel Aviv. This tool will support public stakeholders as well as e-micromobile providers to maximise the potential positive impacts of new e-micromobile services, contributing to liveable urban spaces and clean, safe, fast, and accessible urban mobility. Thereby, it will be an open tool that is highly customisable, in order to be applicable to all European cities.
- Summarizing the conditions for e-micromobility concerning regulatory, planning, safety, legal- and financial aspects
- Analysing existing mobility data from three pilot cities (Copenhagen, Munich, Tel Aviv)
- Identifying the potential impacts of e-micromobility in the pilot cities
- Development of an implementation guideline through a generic information tool for the successful integration of e-micromobile solutions
- Setting up living labs and evaluation plans for the pilot cities, preparing for the second project phase in 2021.
European Union – EIT Urban Mobility
January 2020 – December 2020 (first phase)