The overall objective of the project System Analysis and Evaluation is the creation and application of an analysis toolbox for the design and evaluation of the MCube projects and other, innovative and established transport systems and forms of mobility. The project is divided into two components: system design and evaluation, which pursue this goal on different levels. In the system design module, the result is the development and testing of a methodology for decision support in individual decisions on the integration of additional mobility systems or on the overall mobility strategy for a metropolitan region. The evaluation module accompanies the implementation of the projects in MCube in the form of an impact and process evaluation in order to examine both the potential degrees of target achievement on the target variables quality of time, space and air, and to evaluate the underlying processes with regard to efficiency in terms of the defined goals, networking, cooperation and participation of all actors.
- Support in the further development of the evaluation tools for the early planning phase of public transport projects in system design, e.g. by researching data & the effects of measures, improving the user interface or supporting workshops with stakeholders
- Motivated and independent way of working
- Interest in the design of user interfaces (UI)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Helpful: Research experience
- Helpful: Knowledge of System Thinking/System Dynamics
- Helpful: German language skills
What you are offered:
- We offer an insight into research and teaching as well as the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and develop professionally and personally.
- Working in a young, international team
- Start date: immediately for at least 7 h / week
The job offer can be downloaded here.